Thursday, August 26, 2010

Too funny ... and kinda thought-provoking?

Where the fuck does Voldemort live?

Seriously. He has to have a house somewhere, doesn’t he? I suppose he could live in a cave or some shit if he wants to, but he’s a fucking Dark Lord. He’s in love with himself. He probably thinks he deserves to live in a mansion or something.But its just too hilarious trying to imagine Voldemort wearing a comfortable silk bathrobe and walking around in a mansion, with house elves offering him cups of tea, and a butler ironing his robes and shit.

Also, what does Voldemort eat? I can’t imagine him eating regular food like spaghetti or something. The thought of Voldemort eating spaghetti is just fucking hilarious to me.

If he does eat spaghetti, DOES HE TWIRL IT OR SLURP IT?

He twirled Harry’s wand around with his fingers in CoS so that leads me to believe he’s a spaghetti twirler.Unless he just doesn’t eat normal food and has his own Dark Lord brands of food.

Like, for breakfast he could have a bowl of Crucio Puffs or Fiendfyre Flakes. Then for lunch he could have a Peanutbutter and Jelly Legs Jinx sandwich with a Sectumsempra soda.

Oh and does Voldemort sleep? I can’t imagine him sleeping in a cozy bed with lots of pillows and shit. I can only imagine him hanging upside down in a dark room like a bat.

Maybe I’m just overthinking this.

from areadymind: