Friday, May 28, 2010

Hah

403):
Even when three police cars surrounded us you kept telling us not to worry because 'only good things can happen.'

330):
I feel like I could be a daytime drinking legend, like they could put that shit on my tombstone and right now your preventing me from reaching my full potential
Sounds like an excuse I would make.

Today, my biggest fear is that he will grow up and sincerely wish that I had gone through with it and put him up for adoption. MMT

Today, I told my father I would laugh if he died. He stared at me shocked for a second, then remembered he was playing a video game. MLIA
Paradigm shift.

Today, my new neighbors moved in. When I went over to welcome them, I discovered that they were my parents. They made a cross-country trip so they could move in next-door to "make sure I wasn't making bad decisions with my life". I'm 27 and married. FML